Thank you for expressing interest in using space at Restored Church. In order to ensure a smooth process for both you and Restored, please read the requirements below and fill out the building usage request form. Pastor Pad will return your request to let you know whether or not your requested date/time has been approved or denied.
1. Building usage is reserved for Restored Church members. If you are not a member of Restored Church, one of our members must take responsibility for your use of the building.
2. Building usage is only available when there are no other functions happening. Events cannot happen simultaneously.
3. Building usage is approved at the discretion of the pastors.
4. Space and equipment usage is approved at the discretion of each of the leaders responsible for that space and/or equipment.
5. You are responsible to contact each leader that is responsible for each space/equipment that you hope to use. We will provide you with their contact info after you have filled out the form.
6. You are responsible for all setup, teardown, and cleanup for your event. The building must be returned to it’s original setup and ready for the Sunday Gatherings.
7. You are responsible to provide all perishable supplies (Decorations, paper products, utensils, etc.)
8. All requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the requested date.
9. Children are not allowed in Restored Kids spaces without adult supervision.
10. Use of auditorium tech equipment requires operation by approved tech operators. Charges may apply for extended tech assistance (Weddings, concerts, etc.)