Showing caution, care, and compassion for others!
Throughout the past year, we have done as much as we could to protect against exposure or spread of COVID-19 by following CDC health guidelines and national, state, and local government mandates. We also acknowledge that no amount of precautions can guarantee that no one will be exposed.
We are encouraged by the recent loosening of restrictions and the CDC’s updated guidance that “fully vaccinated people can now resume actives without wearing a mask or physical distancing”. Based on this, we have now made our COVID-19 Precautions optional for people to be able to make individual choices based on their situation.
Each person has to make personal health choices about the vaccine, and out of respect for that, we will not be asking you about your vaccination status. We ask that you use your judgment and trust that you will take appropriate actions.
Whether you are comfortable without precautions or prefer to maintain precautions, there is space and grace for you to honor your convictions and needs at Restored. If you are hesitant to return , we want to love and minister to you right where you are at, and we would love to have you join in for our Online Gatherings.
What to Expect:
We are working as hard as we can and as fast as we can to wisely & carefully allow us to gather in a healthy environment.
Our Worship Gatherings are Sundays at 9am & 11am.
Masks are optional for all adults and children in all indoor & outdoor settings.
75% Seating Capacity
We will operate at 75% seating capacity to also offer socially distant seating for those that prefer that.
No Registration Required
If we reach 75% capacity, overflow areas will be ready for additional people.
We offer Restored Kids for infant-11 years old at our 11am Gathering, or children are welcome to stay with their parents in the auditorium.
You’re welcome to mingle indoors or outdoors before & after our Gatherings.
Coffee & Cafe
Our Cafe will be open with a smaller selection of options to enjoy in the lobby or your pew.
Live Worship & Preaching
We will sing & listen to God’s Word in each of our Gatherings.
During communion gatherings, communion will be served in pre-packed containers which you will take to your seat.
Offering baskets will not be passed. We will have boxes in the back of the auditorium, or you can transition to Online Giving.
Our facilities are cleaned & sanitized weekly.
Out of an abundance of caution & care for others, please review the list below and ensure that you can answer “no” to ALL of these questions. If you or anyone else in your household is sick, please join us online and return to in-person Gatherings when everyone is fully healthy.
- In the past 14 days, have you or any member of your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you or any member of your household have knowingly had contact with a person diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you or any member of your household have traveled internationally?
- In the past 72 hours, have you or any member of your household have had a fever over 100.4°F?
- In the past 72 hours, have you or any member of your household have experienced coughing, shortness of breath, or other recognized symptoms of COVID-19?
- If you answered “no” to all five of these questions, we would love to have you join us for our Sunday Gathering!