Showing caution, care, and compassion for others!
Throughout this pandemic, we have done as much as we could to protect against exposure or spread of COVID-19 by following CDC health guidelines and national, state, and local government mandates. We also acknowledge that no amount of precautions can guarantee that no one will be exposed.
Based on the recent surge of cases, we are taking additional steps our of an abundance of caution, care, and compassion for others. Although we are taking these steps, each person has to make personal health choices about the vaccine, and out of respect for that, we will not be asking you about your vaccination status. We ask that you use your judgment and trust that you will take appropriate actions.
If you are hesitant to return , we want to love and minister to you right where you are at, and we would love to have you join in for our Online Gatherings.
What to Expect:
We are working as hard as we can and as fast as we can to wisely & carefully allow us to gather in a healthy environment.
We are asking all adults and children over the age of two to wear masks.
Live Worship & Preaching
We will sing & listen to God’s Word in each of our Gatherings.
Our Worship Gatherings are Sundays at 9am & 11am.
You’re welcome to mingle indoors or outdoors before & after our Gatherings.
50% Seating Capacity
We are seating people in socially distant seating by taping off every other pew in the entire auditorium.
Coffee & Cafe
Our Cafe will be open with a smaller selection of options to enjoy in your socially distant pew.
We offer Restored Kids for infant-11 years old at our 11am Gathering, or children are welcome to stay with their parents in the auditorium.
No Registration Required
If we reach 50% capacity, overflow seating will be ready for additional people.
Offering baskets will not be passed. We will have boxes in the back of the auditorium, or you can transition to Online Giving.
During communion gatherings, communion will be served in pre-packed containers which you will take to your seat.
Our facilities are cleaned & sanitized weekly.
Out of an abundance of caution & care for others, please review the list below and ensure that you can answer “no” to ALL of these questions. If you or anyone else in your household is sick, please join us online and return to in-person Gatherings when everyone is fully healthy.
- In the past 14 days, have you or any member of your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you or any member of your household have knowingly had contact with a person diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you or any member of your household have traveled internationally?
- In the past 72 hours, have you or any member of your household have had a fever over 100.4°F?
- In the past 72 hours, have you or any member of your household have experienced coughing, shortness of breath, or other recognized symptoms of COVID-19?
- If you answered “no” to all five of these questions, we would love to have you join us for our Sunday Gathering!